6.27.2011

Once upon a time in West Yellowstone...

So for anyone who doesn't know I moved to West Yellowstone to work here


at the Playmill Theater.
It has been so much fun! Ever since I was a little girl I've dreamt of working here and now my dream has come true! I love it :)
The cast is soamazing. I feel so blessed to be able to work with so many wonderful and talented people. We all have so much fun together. :)

We take midnight trips to see Old Faithful


One of the laundry mats in town has the bigger dryers ever!


And we have ten minute dance parties :)







We started rehearsing in May and now that all three shows are opened we are done. I have to admit I am a little sad about that for two reasons. 1. It was through rehearsing that we all bonded and became close friends and 2. It means that the summer is pretty much half way over :( I will be sad once September comes but I plan to live it up until then! If you have a free night make a trip to West Yellowstone and come see me!







No comments:

Post a Comment